About This Course
Digital marketing has mature from a dubious trend to a major influence in a very relatively short amount of your time.
As a result, the strain from advertisers, customers and employers are increasing daily. Digital marketing Course is associate degree initiative designed to coach students and practitioners within the space of Digital marketing analytics and create them prepared for jobs or prepare them to launch campaign for his or her own organisations.
What you will learn
- How marketing creates value and can influence perceptions, purchasing and loyalty
- How successful brands are developed and sustained using segmentation, targeting and positioning for effective and profitable marketing
- Conduct a competitor audit and analysis
- Understand why digital marketing matters today and changes in the digital landscape
- Develop your own digital marketing strategy
- How to leverage SEO and SEM strategies including web analytics, machine learning and AI/Big Data applications.
5. Web Analytics
6. Display Advertising
7. Integrated digital marketing startgey