Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited is an Indian telecommunications company and has achieved a firm place in almost every industry in India. Now in partnership with Facebook, the company has introduced an e-commerce website called Jiomart. JioMart is an e-commerce site that was launched in January by Reliance Industries but is not yet open in all countries of the world. The company has already started to pre-register the JioMart Distributor, and several people have registered for it.
What is JioMart franchise Registration?
No doubt, JioMart will soon give its competitors, including Amazon, Flipkart, Bigmart, and BigBasket, a tough competition. Jio has been leading the telecom industry in recent times, even though Jio has made a late entry into this field. Despite this, market analysts believe that JioMart would have a significant effect on the current online grocery market in the coming time.
If you are thinking of becoming a JioMart franchise, you have to follow the steps mentioned below so that you can quickly become part of this extensive Indian business.
Reason to become a JioMart Distributor
Many users who want to become a JioMart partner need to have this question in their mind. The answer is as easy as that. Reliance Jio is very famous and one of the fastest-growing brands as well. If you’re doing business with JioMart, you also get a lot of advantages, such as substantial commission and product value.
Everyone knows that Mukesh Ambani is very successful because, for a whole year, he initially offered a lot of free services such as Jio SIM with unlimited data and free calls. For individual users and at this time JioMart, which provides excellent benefits, Jio fibre was also open, a bonus of about Rs.3,000 when you pre-register in this app.
If you have not signed up in a JioMart account, you need to sign up for it to be able to claim benefits.
Benefits Of Jio Mart Franchise
1. Jio is a massive business in India and has contributed to a revolution in the entire telecommunications industry.
2. If you become a distributor of JioMart, then you will become a partner of India’s fastest-growing business
3. At the same time, you can also benefit from features such as lower commission with other deals and facilities from JioMart, high-end technology offered to make your job comfortable, support linked to GST, and many more discounts.
Required Documents for JioMart Seller Registration
- . Now let’s find out what documents you need for JioMart Distributorship are essential.
- . Two passport size photographs
- . Voter ID or Aadhar Card Photocopy
- . Company Certificates-This can address with a CA.
- . Aadhaar Card, Electricity Bill Address Papers
- . Pan card-Your, permanent account number, issued by the Government of India
- . Certificate GST- Goods and Service Tax
Make sure you have all these documents listed above before applying for JioMart Distributorship.
How to become a seller on JioMart?
You can now register for Jio Mart Distributorship once you have all the documents ready.
1. First, visit the official website of the Jiomart partner.
2. Click the “I am interested” button then, Submit all your personal information such as name, business name, email address, city, pin code, and mobile number, then.
3. Verify Captcha after that to continue.
4. Click the Send button right away.
Now you can see that “You’re the lead was successfully created” is a message. It implies that you have submitted your JioMart Distributorship entry successfully.
Recommended Read: How to Register as a Seller on Shopclues
How to sell on JioMart?
Especially in India, JioMart is slowly becoming a very hot topic and everyone wants to get a JioMart dealer. By the way, let us tell you, for your information, that Jiomart is now only available in three markets, namely Navi-Mumbai, Thane and Kalyan. After Jio Mart has launched the website, you can also sell your goods as you do on Amazon and Flipkart.
It is simple to get JioMart seller registration or dealership, follow the steps above, and register for JioMart. In reality, this new grocery platform links offline shops to online platforms so that vendors can benefit from their sales.