Strategies to boost your sales in online marketplaces and Webstores
Establishing an ecommerce presence is pretty much a no-brainer for any modern retailer. Having an online storefront not only gives you an additional sales channel, it also enables you to serve customers across both physical and digital channels–a capability that’s proven to be invaluable in modern retail. And the good news is, in this day and age, merchants have plenty of options when it comes to opening an online store. You can, for example, set up a branded online store through solutions like Shopify, NopCommerce and Magento, or you can choose to sell on existing marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay.
THERE ARE THREE MAJOR POINTS TO BOOST YOUR ONLINE SALE
- Before product listing.
- After product listing.
- Ongoing Reviews.
BEFORE PRODUCT LISTING
- Identify the Right Marketplaces (Popularity, Visitors, Brand visibility)
- START RESEARCH (Internet search engines, Use keywords, Add unique identifier)
- ANALYSIS YOUR BUSINESS (Meet an expert, Make a formula, Don’t start with vast expectations)
AFTER PRODUCT LISTING
- Optimize your listings
- Encourage multiple purchases
- Use promotional section of marketplaces
- Offer free shipping and 30 days return
ON GOING REVIEWS
- Use the seller dashboard
- Buyer and seller communication
- Email marketing
- Maintain a low defect rate
Use ecomm-guru experts advices to take control of yourwork life and manage your business successfully