In today’s world, eCommerce is evolving into an unstoppable force. With more people going online, most businesses consider opening an online store of their own. If you have or wish to own an online store, you may already be familiar with Shopify. It is the most popular eCommerce platform that people use today. Shopify does, however, have significant flaws. It may be good to look at free Shopify alternatives to develop and maintain your online business.
Thankfully, there are other Shopify alternatives accessible today, and it’s simply a matter of comparing and selecting what works best for you. There’s nothing wrong with experimenting with different Shopify options if they can help you. If you’re looking to create an online store in India, these Shopify alternatives in india can help you in the process.
Instamojo is the simplest eCommerce platform with features to start, manage, and grow your business online. It’s easy-to-use interface, all in one dashboard and free online store plan make Instamojo the best Shopify alternative for businesses that are just starting out. You also get a range of marketing tools, analytics and customer management tools.
- Easy to set-up
- A branded website with beautiful customisable themes
- In-built payment gateway and eCommerce shipping
- Buy or connect custom domains for your website
- SEO features and marketing automation available
- Cash on delivery (COD) supported
- Priority support for website customisations
WooCommerce is a self-hosting eCommerce platform built on WordPress. It’s scalable and open-source, making it ideal for businesses who desire complete control over their content. If you prefer using WordPress as your content management system, WooCommerce is the best Shopify alternative. It includes all of the necessary eCommerce functionalities.
- It’s open-source and free
- Content is entirely within your control and ownership
- Choose a payment processor depending on fees at your leisure
- For large-scale stores, it is less expensive
- It offers a large number of free plugins and extensions
- It is easy to customize
- Choose from a choice of free and paid WooCommerce themes to get the appearance you want
- Use WordPress’s robust foundation for SEO and content marketing
Wix is one of the Shopify competitors that get right to the point by offering everything you need in a simple-to-use interface with low pricing. It can assist you in both the creation and management of your online store. It’s a go-to option for both beginners and advanced users.
- It’s easy to use
- It has flexibility in design
- It offers value for money
- Provides features for websites
- It offers a drag-and-drop editor and numerous tutorials
- It provides a wide range of features
- Has 100+ templates and a one-of-a-kind design
- It offers a wide range of payment gateways
- It provides branded plans for free
BigCommerce is an eCommerce platform with powerful marketing features, such as shopping cart abandonment emails and more. It’s the best Shopify alternative for savvy digital marketers and businesses looking to increase their eCommerce sales because of its comprehensive capabilities. BigCommerce may prove to be the right solution for you if you want a smooth, no-fuss experience with the versatility of a drag-and-drop editor. It’s a well-known company that offers a complete website solution.
- It is suitable for the majority of business models
- It provides exceptional SEO results
- There is no limit to the range of products
- It has incredible theme designs
- Provides a wide range of features
- It promotes multi-channel selling
- It offers reasonable speed in mobiles
- Incorporates marketing aspects into the core
- It allows choosing any payment method without any additional charges
- It offers add-ons and third-party partners to extend the functionality
Volusion is an eCommerce platform focused on small and medium businesses in need of a user-friendly platform. The easy-to-use UI and step-by-step training make setting up your first store a breeze. Volusion is a reliable Shopify alternative that serves over 200,000 enterprises. It’s a cloud-based shopping cart that’s popular among small businesses with basic technical skills. You don’t have to bother about hosting or integrating applications while using Volusion.
- It is user friendly
- It offers countless product choices
- Includes no additional transaction costs
- It offers themes of good quality for free
- It is appropriate for mobile apps
- Offers multiple payment processors
- Provides step-by-step interactive lessons to new users
- It offers CRM and phone orders
- It supports multi-channel commerce
- You can easily engage an in-house marketing staff to assist you.
Shopify is a popular eCommerce platform, but you may outgrow it or require a more adaptable solution in the future. BigCommerce is the best among Shopify competitors for developing start-ups, whereas WooCommerce is excellent for WordPress-based stores. You are alone responsible for choosing the best Shopify alternatives in India. However, make sure to pick what you believe will meet all of your needs and desires.