Shopify is completely an e-commerce platform that lets you start, grow and manage a business. You have to create and customize an online store. Products can sell in multiple places including web, mobile, social media, online marketplaces, brick and mortar locations, and pop-ups shops. You have to manage products, inventory, payments, and shipping. There are more than 8, 00,000 active Shopify stores in the world, generating more $100 billion worth of sales.
Reasons Behind to Choose Shopify Store: Shopify is an all in one solution. It is most endorsed for those who want to focus more on the selling part, rather than the technical aspects of creating an online store.
Also, Shopify is one of the best choices for small and new businesses because it’s perfect for those who are just starting up it’s also very helpful for those who just don’t know about the coding. If the person knows the coding then this platform is also helpful for them. It minimizes technical labor and focuses their efforts on selling their products. Besides from that, it’s easy to use interface, it is highly popular because of the low startup cost associated with it.
There are many of the online stores whose experts will help you by giving free consultation to register on the marketplaces like Shopify. And, Ecomm-Guru is the best one as compared to other platforms. The experts of Ecomm-Guru are so cooperative and they give the best and free advice on your first appointment.
Here are the basic steps on how to sell on a Shopify Store and get you a highly converting store in no time:
- Set up you’re Shopify account: Sign up on Shopify. This platform provides a 14 days free trial and after using the credit card you can use this platform completely.
- Enter Domain Address: Enter your URL, this is the things which the customers will type when they look for your store online.
- Select a Shopify theme: You can customize your theme on Shopify or also select a pre-designed theme.
- Add your products: You can manually add your products on Shopify or import products by CSV file.
- Market your business and optimize for conversion: This is the last step of how to sell on Shopify that will happen by using marketing and optimization techniques. These techniques help to increase traffic on the website.