Ecommerce is now a multi-trillion industry. A great number of eCommerce websites and online retail stores are available across the globe; owing to its remarkable features, great capabilities, and a wide range of themes and templates, Magento was introduced in the eyes of ecommerce platforms for providing solutions for online stores.
So, are you planning to start an ecommerce store, or do you want to move to another platform? Don’t go anywhere; Magento Web Development can be the best option for you to choose. So, let’s find out what Magento is and why you should use it. You will have answers to these questions in this blog.
Let’s start now!
What Is Magento?
Magento is a platform that was built using PHP for creating ecommerce websites. It was released on March 31, 2008, and developed using Zend Framework.
Hundreds of thousands of businesses, including big ones like Nike, Samsung, etc., use this open-source to operate their online store. Adobe acquired Magento in 2018 with $1.68 billion to complete its commerce loop. This helped Magento Web Development to gain success in the enterprise market.
Over 250,000 websites use Magento eCommerce, so you should think of Magento Web Development as the first choice for businesses and individuals who want to have a long-term professional eCommerce site.
So, let’s take a look at why you should use it.
Suggested Read: Ultimate Guide To Cryptography
Why Should You Use Magento Ecommerce Platform?
Magento web development is the best open-source platform for creating an online store. But the crucial thing is it’s very professional and accessible. You need basic knowledge of technology to be able to build yourself a “massive” site with this open-source.
Below you will see some features of Magento ecommerce platform.
- Product management: it gives an option of images, optional comments to review products, favourites list, and inventory.
- Client account: it manages account status, transaction history, preferred catalogue, address, and shopping cart.
- Customer service: it lets you enhance the features, customer contact form, comprehensive follow-up, and email service.
- Order Management: manages orders of every customer.
- Payments: it allows customers to use different payment methods such as credit cards, PayPal, Authorize.net, Google Checkout, etc.
- Search technology: it allows fast, friendly, support search on Google SiteMap
- Category management: it helps you to find and select products by category quickly.
- Inventory management: it helps to manage products left in stock, import, and export.
- Search technology: it allows fast, friendly, support search on Google SiteMap.
- International support: it is multilingual and economical.
- Analyse and report: it can integrate with the Google Analytics service to provide multiple reports.
But why is Magento the finest amongst all other platforms? Let’s find out!
- Open Source High Customization
Magento ecommerce development offers flexible, scalable eCommerce solutions and allows you the flexibility to customise. Also, it provides you the possibility to extend your platform to create unique and differentiated branded experiences. This platform can adapt well to change and has the potential to be modified to meet the requirements of shop owners.
- Free Hosting Services To Choose From
Magento ecommerce development allows eCommerce retailers to easily select their chosen hosted platform without sticking with one hosting anymore. Thus, it gives a great freedom for all online shopping businesses to be selective with different hosting companies.
- Multi-Platform Integration
It provides easy integration with third-party add-ons and modules to your Magento store.
In addition, it allows modification without any restriction. Moreover, shop owners can also add Google Analytics and other such third-party integrations (like eBay, Paypal, Mail Chimp, etc.) to their site to aid in data analysis.
Magento Web Development Services provides its users with an SEO-friendly platform. It ensures a responsive platform for websites to work perfectly on their PCs and handheld devices. One can also customise themes, buttons, and other elements on their website screen to look perfect on every screen. Moreover, it supports built-in design for creating websites.
- Better Speed
Magento ecommerce development is the fastest eCommerce store in the world, and it is well known for its potential to generate a fast-loading web page. Magento’s high power performance can astonish you with its ability to customise. Using a PWA storefront can further lift your website and delight your customers.
Salient Features of Magento Web Development
The main features that the Magento web development platform provides us include:
- It offers unlimited options for eCommerce web development.
- It offers solutions for complex web designing and development.
- It is dynamic and performs rule-based relationships with products.
- It is an absolute and powerful dashboard to monitor your entire online business in a single location.
- It offers high availability and reliability.
Hence, you can see Magento is one of the well-approved eCommerce platforms at the current time. It is the leading platform for its features and capabilities. It has powerful third-party integration capabilities, SEO, and customizable development. Magento Web Development Services extension is best for ecommerce businesses, and it gives you the ability to create websites using online website builders or independently working with open source eCommerce platforms.